Please see the list below of states we are prohibited from shipping to:
Non-alcoholic drinks and accessories can be shipped to all 50 states.
Orders received after 10:00am PST may not be processed until the following day. Orders received on weekends will be shipped out on Monday. However, please note some orders may take more than one day to process, although we make every effort to adhere to timely shipping.
Products can move in and out of stock very quickly depending on demand, therefore if any of the products you have ordered become unavailable we will advise you of its estimated delivery.
If your order is time sensitive please Contact Us to make necessary arrangements for timely delivery.
1) You must be 21 years of age or older to purchase alcoholic beverages. The purchase of alcohol by persons under the age of 21 is prohibited by law. By ordering through this website you are verifying to us that you are 21 years of age or older.
2) A signature will be required upon delivery from a person over the age of 21. ID will be required. If no adult is available to sign for the package, the package will not be delivered and the carrier will leave a door tag notifying you that a delivery was attempted.
3) After three attempts, the package will be returned. For this reason, we strongly recommend having the order shipped to a business address. Packages are sent in plain corrugated cardboard and do not list the nature of the contents.
4) Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver shall be refunded for the amount of the product only. The shipping charges will not be refunded and a re-stocking fee may apply.
5) Unfortunately we cannot ship to PO Boxes, FPO or APO addresses, however if you wish to purchase any products from Cognac you may do so by providing an alternative shipping address other than a PO Box, FPO or APO.
6) Please note: All alcoholic beverages sold through Cognac.com are sold in California. We make no representation relative to your right to ship wine and spirits into your state. Laws regarding the sale and transportation of alcoholic beverages are complex and constantly changing which is why we would advise you to check the laws within your own state. We make no representation to the legal rights of anyone to ship into any state outside California and by placing the order you accept that you are responsible for any tax/duty liabilities which may arise from receiving the order.
By ordering through us, you are accepting that title to the goods passes to you as soon as payment is accepted.
We’re happy to postpone shipping your order to a date that’s more convenient for you. If you would like to modify any part of our standard shipping procedure, please add your instructions to the box labeled Gift Note / Special Shipping Instructions in Box while placing your order.
The amount of time your order will take to be delivered will depend on the which state you are shipping to. Please see an approximate delivery time for each region below:
Yes. Once your order has been processed and shipped, you will be sent a tracking number by email.
By placing an order with us you are authorizing us to engage a 3rd party carrier of our choosing to fulfill the delivery. You must also ensure that a person of 21 years or older is available to receive your package.
Please communicate with the applicable courier if you will not be available to receive your package or would like your package to be held for a more convenient time for pick up.
Unfortunately we don’t accept refunds or exchanges however if you are unhappy with anything then please Contact Us and let us know. Our goal is to offer our customers a satisfying shopping experience. We welcome feedback of any type at all times. If there is an error on our part we will make the correction immediately upon receiving notice/claim from the customer by e-mail. All claims must be received within 10 days of delivery date.
Cognac.com is not liable for damages to goods caused by weather conditions and ‘Acts of God’ during shipping. We make every effort to package items safely and securely and use all of our experience to make sure your order is delivered to you in the condition it left us in. Some events however are out of our control (Events including but not limited to natural disasters, plane crashes, acts of terrorism and quarantine) and unfortunately we cannot accept liability for such events.
However, we are committed to customer satisfaction and will do everything possible to make sure your expectations are exceeded. In the rare event that a product arrives damaged, please Contact Us to let us know.
We keep our inventory as accurate as possible however our products can move in and out of stock very quickly depending on demand. If one of the products you would like to purchase is out of stock on our website, it is still possible that we can re-stock certain products quickly. Please Contact Us if you would like us to check the availability of a particular product.
We accept all major credit cards or payments can also be processed through PayPal. If a paid order is cancelled before shipment there may be a fee associated with this.
At this time, we are only taking orders online. However if you are having any problems checking out online then please Contact Us and we will do everything we can to help.
Yes. Credit Card payments made through the Cognac.com site are completed using an encrypted and secure connection for maximum security. Credit Card transactions are handled by a third-party financial institution which uses the credit card number and address information to verify the credit card number and process the transaction. A Cognac.com representative may contact the customer for additional verification when necessary.
On Visa, MasterCard and Discover cards, the three digit number is located on the signature panel on the back of the card. For American Express cards, the four digit number is located on the front of the card above the credit card number.
Please ensure that your billing information exactly matches the address and information that the credit card company has on file for you. Any typos or misinformation may affect the processing of your transaction.
If you are still having trouble you can Contact Us or alternatively use PayPal.
Credit card transactions are pending until the day of shipment of your order. You will only be charged once your product has been shipped.
We reserve the right to refuse an order at any time but will not do so without good reason.